SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

OMG

My mind, it is blown. Very concise well put together and mindblowing. Plus fairly humorous. Nice =)

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

OMG ITS SAMURAI JACK!

I love this video, the song is awesome and the art style looks just like Samurai Jack's art style

32-Bit Tournament-3 32-Bit Tournament-3

Another winner

Once again you've done one helluva job on this animation. However I felt that the other two outshine this one a bit, the story telling of the previous two and just the flow felt better. Still a solid and entertaining animation.

E.L.I.T.E. Cupcake Pro. E.L.I.T.E. Cupcake Pro.

Not a freak out

I understand this is a prototype, but there seems little to no purpose for this to have been uploaded. I'm hoping your finished product is delightful, but I have no positive feedback on this because it barely shows anything of your game. Good luck with the finished version

ThePivotsXXD responds:

It will be, and thanks

The King of Fighters-Wing The King of Fighters-Wing

Feels almost like the real thing.

Im a big fighting game fanatic and i gotta say this is the best flash fighting game that ive found to date. The game is rather close to the real thing. Maybe a bit slower than the original games. The small roster is a bit dissapointing though.

Black Hole Earth Consumption Black Hole Earth Consumption

And there was metal...

Great instrumental. Some of the best metal i've heard in a while. The ending is great. Keep it up.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

OMG!

This song just pumps me up every time i hear it. Its especially great while racing and stuff. Everything just goes together so well. Keep on keeping on man.

Heaven`s Judge Heaven`s Judge

straigt ballin'

you have an impressive style about your submission. it draws the the eye and doesnt let it leave. i look forward to seeing more from you