SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

OMG

My mind, it is blown. Very concise well put together and mindblowing. Plus fairly humorous. Nice =)

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

OMG ITS SAMURAI JACK!

I love this video, the song is awesome and the art style looks just like Samurai Jack's art style

32-Bit Tournament-3 32-Bit Tournament-3

Another winner

Once again you've done one helluva job on this animation. However I felt that the other two outshine this one a bit, the story telling of the previous two and just the flow felt better. Still a solid and entertaining animation.

Butt Plugs Butt Plugs

Very nice

Not sure what the audio is from, but well done sprite animation for such a simple concept.

PSILeo responds:

I don't know either. xD
Thanks for the "8", man!

The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

New Nostalgia

The animation you made was fantasticly done, looks almost exactly like a Ren and Stimpy cartoon. The message is so very true to. A 10 and a 5 for a great flash

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

So true

Another example of how awesome Pokemon is

Love4Dead Love4Dead

Naughty

Very, very funny. Also hope Coach doesn't get head, thats just a nasty image

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

What a tweeest

The special ending was fantastic. The jokes just keep on rolling, and they're funnier than ever. You've really developed a very interesting pair of characters to round out an awesome series. I tip my hat to you Oney.

New Female Force of Four5 New Female Force of Four5

Once again, well done.

Hey man nice video. I especially like the choreography for the May Lee vs Whip fight. The pillars and everything classic. Still the story is a little cheesy and some of the characters animate rather choppy *cough* Setsuna *cough*. Other than that very very well done.

Trixiaoyu responds:

Define: Cheesy.

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Its soooo true.

Hey man this vid is awesome. I actually just got the game a couple days ago for like four bucks at gamestop and was playing it with my buddy. We were both making fun of the opening scene where the kids got crushed. I love the vid. One problem is your scratchy mic but I'm sure you've already heard about that. Anyway make another one soon.

Phobotech responds:

Lol, yeah. I remember going to Gamestop a few months back to pick up Left 4 Dead on PC...out of curiosity, I was going to see how much ZOE 2nd Runner cost.

All they had was the first game in the bargain bin. I said "fuck my life, I remember how expensive this game was when it came out."

I took it out, and put it on the top of the bin. If I had an NG sticker, I would've slapped it on the front.

I'm definitely working on more and more...I got so many projects lined up, they extend far into next year. The next one up is a spoof on how bad my microphone was in Zone of the Awesome, and all I need now is, of course, a new mic. lol

I'll keep you posted when it's out, and thanks for the review!